What we are looking for:
Brand and Event Marketing Specialist, Planning, organizing, and executing various events and conferences to support our business development efforts. You will be responsible for managing all aspects of event logistics, from initial planning and budgeting to on-site execution and post-event evaluation.
• Develop brand strategy, including setting, refining and communicating of style guides, guidelines, vision, mission and value proposition
• Translate brand elements into plans and go to market strategies
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders to define event objectives and strategies that align with the Organization goals.
• Develop and maintain an annual events calendar.
• Research and identify relevant industry conferences and events to attend or sponsor.
• Coordinating with CRM team for finalizing the target database.
• Working with the events lead to prepare event proposals drafts.
• Confident, enthusiastic and a talent in storytelling.
• Work with the marketing team to develop promotional materials and strategies for events.
• Establish and manage event registration processes.
• Collect feedback from attendees and stakeholders.
• Evaluate the success of events based on established KPIs.
• Prepare post-event reports and recommendations for future improvements
• Analyze the event’s success and prepare reports.
• Analyze event performance metrics and identify areas of improvement to the event outcomes and give suggestions on ways to improve.
• Coordinating with the Business Development and Sales team in follow-up communications to attendees, as well as effectively measuring the ROI of events (e.g., lead generation, funnel growth)
• Education: MBA in Marketing
• Experience: Preferably with at least 3 to 6 years’ experience in B2B environment