What we are looking to hire
We are looking for growth marketing specialist who will be looking to scale our marketing contribution to drive revenue with a proven track record of driving acquisition and customer experience for SaaS companies.
• Strategy Development: Contribute and implement in growth marketing strategy aligned with the company's objectives including benchmarking with B2B SaaS companies on metrics and setting goals.
• Customer Acquisition: Drive customer acquisition efforts through digital marketing channels, demand generation campaigns, SEO/SEM, social media as well as optimize campaigns for maximum reach, engagement, and conversion.
• Customer Retention and Engagement: Design and execute retention strategies to increase customer lifetime value by developing personalized customer journeys that can drive upsell and cross-sell
• User Experience: Through user survey as well as tools, understand the issues in the current user experience, and build a roadmap to improve the same using technology
• Performance Analytics: Establish key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics to measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and initiatives. Continuously monitor, analyze, and report on marketing performance to drive data-based decision-making and optimize marketing efforts.
• Martech Roadmap: Work with the leadership, GTM and marketing teams to identify and create a marketing automation roadmap that helps in driving higher efficiency and improve overall ROI
Qualifications and Requirements:
• 6+ Years of Experience in Digital, Performance and Growth Marketing
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field. MBA preferred.
• Proven track record of success in growth marketing, preferably in the B2B SaaS industry.
• Strong understanding of end-to-end customer experience and the ability to drive customer acquisition, retention, and revenue growth.
• Deep knowledge of marketing analytics, data-driven decision-making, and performance measurement methodologies and tools.
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
• Proactive, results-oriented mindset with a strong sense of ownership and accountability.