RateGain is a global provider of SaaS solutions for travel and hospitality that works with 2800+ customers—including Top 23 of 30 Hotel Chains, Top 25 of 30 Online Travel Agents, and all the top car rentals including 8 Global Fortune 500 companies—and 700+ partners in 100+ countries helping them accelerate revenue generation through acquisition, retention, and wallet share expansion. Recognized as one of the fastest growing tech companies five times by Deloitte, awarded as India’s Most Innovative Startup for 2020 by the Economic Times and nominated as among 10 fastest growing Indian companies in the UK, today RateGain impacts travel bookings worth $13 Billion and processes over 250 Billion transactions every year with clients in over 110+ countries.
To offer an integrated technology platform powered by artificial intelligence enabling our customers to increase their revenue through guest acquisition, retention and wallet share expansion.
Purpose of the role
As Associate Director – Media Operations, you will be responsible for Managing a team of brand direct, programmatic media buyers and ad operations specialists for US Market to ensure RateGain’s customer’s advertising campaigns are set up successfully to deliver outstanding performance. In this role, you will work closely with the Client Success and Sales Team, ensuring completed flawlessly and delivering/exceeding campaign goals and critical metrics.
- Lead and Manage a Media Operations US team delivering detailed direct and programmatic ad execution across media properties (DV 360 & Meta)
- Work closely with Department head to develop processes, tools and operational cadence to ensure the success and growth of RateGain Media business.
- Participate in cross-functional team decisions and projects to improve overarching process, workflow, and growth of managed media.
- Lead and develop a team of ad operations specialists and programmatic media buyers; establish team goals and mentor team members
- Build foundational processes and standard methodologies within the ad tech/ops space by working with various ad tech platforms like ad servers, verification platforms and various measurement tracking tools
- Work with Product and Engineering to identify changes to internal Ad systems / tools that reduce the occurrence and impact of bottlenecks affecting delivery scalability, and improve the efficiency and quality of ad campaigns
- Provide high-level POVs on industry trends and impact to Advertising campaigns
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- 10+ years' experience in Advertising, Programmatic Strategy, AdTech, consulting or operations at a data-driven, tech savvy company
- 7+ years' of people management experience especially with AdTech or Marketing consulting organization.
- Business administration degree or equivalent hands-on experience
- Ad operations/Campaign Management experience, with experience in programmatic campaign activation, performance, strategy, and planning
- Experience working within buying and trafficking platforms
- Expertise in working with ad servers SSPs, ad exchanges, DSPs, verification and data tools
- MS Excel and Salesforce, or other CRM, proficiency.
- Experience working with VAST/VPAID/HTML5 ad formats.
- Knowledge of DFA/DCM, Sizmek, Innovid and various third-party video ad serving platforms
- Deep understanding of publisher monetization technologies for display, video, and audio - including GAM, header bidding, programmatic operations, affiliate marketing, and Digital Media
- Experience working with data management platforms (ex. Krux, Cxense, etc) and analytics tools (ex. Google Analytics, ComScore, etc)
- Have a core operational understanding of critical campaign components such as brand safety guidelines, ad viewability, and filtering for suspicious and/or fraudulent media activity
- Analytical, data-driven attitude with proven experience in data modeling
- Be customer focused (users and merchants) and be passionate about building phenomenal experiences for users.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying