We, at RateGain, are looking for President for APMEA market. A leader with a growth hacking mind-set and experience in scaling revenue in the Travel & Hospitality technology domain will be an ideal candidate for this role. Reporting to the Founder and being a part of the executive team, he/she will lead the sales transformation, build high-performing sales teams, and implement quick growth/sales strategies and drive the overall top-line. Prior experience in leading double digit YoY organic growth in a SaaS hospitality and travel vertical is a must.
Experience of revenue ownership with a successful track record of success and demonstrable business expansion and growth in a fast-paced environment
· Demonstrated history of consistent double-digit sales growth, margins and market share in the SaaS travel/hospitality tech industry
· Can participate actively in strategic planning to develop reasonable and thorough revenue projections for annual budgets and multiyear projections
· Establish and maintain excellent relationship with C-level executives of key target clients and channel partners
· Experience with sales strategy planning and execution, sales operations, customer success, marketing, channel and partner management, business planning, and sales support management in a global setting
· Excellent Presentation skills
Professional Skills- Adeptness and fervor as a company builder, capable of crafting end-to-end go-to-market strategies and driving them to successful scalability.
· Highly energetic and a self-starter with an ability to execute and implement change
· Excellent interpersonal skills and an innate ability to channel different point of view
· Maturity to provide a good balance of risk taking and judgement
· Demonstrates high level of integrity, credibility, moral and ethical behavior
Leadership Skills- Strong leadership experience with the ability to lead change and take others along.
· Proven successful revenue team building and management experience
· Experience in working with the senior management team in the organization
· Experience in working with cross functional teams
· Exceptionally well organized with a track record that demonstrates self-motivation, creativity and initiative to achieve both personal and corporate goals
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Should be able to articulate his ideas well and escalate problems on time within the right forum.
Team Building/Team Management- Experience in building and managing a team of high performers in a high growth environment.
· Built and managed high performing revenue teams which have delivered strong results
· Excellent leadership and mentoring skills.
· Management degree or similar qualification from a Tier 1 institutes
· An extensive background of 18 to 20+ years in leading Sales & Revenue functions, ideally within the travel/hospitality technology sector or the global SaaS industry.
· Possesses a strategic mindset with strong analytical abilities.
· Demonstrated track record of establishing high-quality standards for enterprise applications.
RateGain is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Our company is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.