Purpose of the role – The right candidate will be a dynamic sales person who drives data and metric based decisions while pushing both speed and volume. The role is focused on business development efforts to maximize revenue potential of RateGain’s portfolio of SAAS based products. The role also demands generation and development of new business opportunities and delivering an integrated approach to business development framework.
· Define and drive the go – to market strategy for UK market
· Focus on selling to Long Tail Hotels (individual ones, with > 50 rooms or 25 < rooms < 50)
· Generating leads through daily cold calls, social media, industry contacts and other online platforms
· Build a healthy sales pipeline and constantly feed it
· Generate, develop and close sales opportunities of RateGain SaaS based solutions to B2B customers in hospitality vertical (focus on the digital marketing offering)
· Achieve the assigned sales target
· Market visits for Face-to-Face meetings and product demonstrations, participation to events & fairs
· Strong coordination within different departments for smooth handover & onboarding of new customers signed
· Assist the market head in marketing efforts – B2B marketing, webinars, trade show participation and lead generation.
· Must have strong Tech Sales background with experience in SaaS Travel Industry
· English mother tongue or fluent (any extra language spoken is a plus)
· The ideal candidate would already have an existing portfolio of contacts (hotels)
· Good understanding of the UK -hotellerie- market (top players, influencers, associations etc.)
· 3+ years of experience in sales, including cold calling and new customer acquisition
· History of over quota performance against assigned company goals.
· Experience managing new business, add-on and renewal sales channels
· Must have an affinity for technology sales - being able to convey business value from technical solutions
· Demonstrated experience in delivering professional services and projects to clients
· Strong empathy/obsession for customers and passion for revenue and growth
· Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
· Ability to work in a fast paced, high-transaction type sales environment
· Ability to work as key member of sales management team and leadership teams
· Self-motivated, independent thinker, hard worker, thought leader, high integrity