An exciting opportunity for investment professionals with a Noida based family office - the family office manages wealth of Mr Bhanu Chopra, Founder of Rategain. Rategain is a leading travel technology company providing solutions to travel and hospitality industry and has been profiled by Credit Suisse amongst 100 Unicorns in India. The company is listed on NSE.
The family office invests in wide range of asset classes including public and private equity, bonds, structured credit and other alternate investments in India and abroad. We are looking to appoint an experienced and highly credible leader to manage and run the family office with complete accountability.
- Structuring family office to attain long term goals
- Strategic and operational planning for investments
- Evaluating potential investments (private as well as public market) covering all aspects of risk
- End to end investment execution including negotiation with counter parties and co-ordination with third party advisors for due diligence and documentation
- Preparing detailed Investment note for approval by the Investment Committee.
- Building a perspective on macro trends that may impact investments
- Developing and maintaining relationships with wealth managers and investee companies
- Active monitoring of portfolio health
Competencies (Technical & Soft Skills)
- Strong leadership and interpersonal communication skills
- In-depth understanding of various asset classes
- Solid research capability and investment research experience
- Strong financial modelling and analytical skills
- Detail oriented with good communication and presentation skills
- Minimum 10-15 years experience, preferably in family office management, wealth management, consulting
- CA/ CFA or MBA from highly regarded b-school
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying