Purpose of the role – The right candidate comes from a SaaS background with exposure to travel domains like Airlines, Hotels, OTA’s or Travel technology providers. The Director - Sales will be a dynamic salesperson who drives data and metric based decisions while pushing both speed and volume.
The role is focused proactively selling Rates Gain’s Air Gain product offerings to Global Markets. The ideal candidate comes from a strong SaaS sales role and has experience or exposure working with Airlines / OTA’s / Travel Technology companies . The role is responsible for prospecting, presenting, meeting, negotiating & consulting with target clients which comprise of large global Airlines and OTA’s. This is a quota carrying role and candidate will be responsible for generating and engaging with new clients as per defined territory.
- Generate, develop and close sales opportunities of RateGain SaaS based solutions to B2B customers in travel/ hospitality vertical.
- Good understanding of Airlines and geographies in selling software and services.
- Experience managing C level discussions and large Enterprise customers
- Define and drive the go – to market strategy for assigned territories.
- Achieve the assigned sales target and build a healthy sales pipeline.
- Focus on selling to Airlines, OTA’s, TMC’s
- Regular Market visits for Face-to-Face meetings and product demonstrations.
- Generating leads through, social media, industry contacts and other online platforms.
- Strong co-ordination with in different departments for smooth on boarding of customers and creating upselling opportunities.
- Help assist the market head in marketing efforts – B2B marketing, webinars, tradeshow participation and lead generation.
- Knowledge of travel and hospitality domain would be an added advantage.
- Must have a strong Tech Sales background with experience in SaaS Industry (travel industry experience preferred)
- History of over-quota performance against assigned company goals.
- Experience managing new business, add-on, and renewal sales channels.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-transaction type sales environment.
- Must have an affinity for technology sales - being able to convey business value from technical solutions.
- Self-motivated, independent thinker, hard worker, high integrity.
- Ability to work as a key member of the sales management team.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying