• Bridge the process gaps between Customer Success team and support/implementation team ensuring no blind spots
• Provide a professional & competent standard of phone and online support (Chat) for Global customers
• Document all customer interactions
• Call back customers waiting for follow-up in the agreed time-frame.
• Demonstrate ownership and willingness to resolve issues in a timely manner.
1. Good knowledge of working on MS office- Especially- Excel, Word & Powerpoint
2. Zeal to understand and execute Customer success practices
3. Eye for detail oriented resolution to customers
4. Complying to timelines to ensure no client deliverables are impacted
5. Understand the issues business impact & put efforts accordingly to ensure a timely response and
6. Manages all customer communication with the appropriate level of etiquette, timeliness and professionalism, whilst working towards achieving agreed operational targets. Understanding of escalation handling procedures.
7. Should have excellent English communication skills (both written and verbal).
* Strong analytical ability to review numbers and draw conclusions about past and future trends
* Hotel Revenue Management - familiarity with terminology in the industry and department
* Ability to think independently while working in a team environment
* Expressive communication - Assertive yet agile approach
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying