Purpose of the role
We are looking for a dynamic hands-on techno managerial leader to provide sound technical leadership in all aspects of our Platform Engineering. You will communicate with strong business acumen employees; stakeholders and customers to ensure our company's technologies are used appropriately. Strategic thinking and are essential in this role. We expect you to be well-versed in current technology trends and familiar with a variety of business concepts. S/He will be responsible to advice on business strategy, innovation, and enterprise change which factors in technology like cloud platform, SAAS, PAAS, Big Data in order to keep RateGain on the leading edge of technology. S/he will also be an auditor for the Product Engineering Team and suggest improvement and deploy new age technology to accomplish existing and future business growth in an effective, agile, sustainable and flexible manner in a global environment.
- Thorough understanding of cloud architecture, preferred Google Cloud Platform.
- Can assess technology landscape for cloud suitability and develop cloud adoption roadmap.
- Proven experience to analyze and optimize technical and business processes.
- Manage implementations of cloud architecture i.e., can re-design, develop, migrate and manage robust, secure, scalable, dynamic solutions to drive business objectives with disruptions.
- Expertise in architecting, designing and development of software applications using Microsoft & open-source technologies
- Expertise in developing services using micro service architecture
- Awareness in big data, Data Lakes, Machine learning and AI.
Leadership Skills and Team Management -
- Build and manage high performing teams which have delivered strong results.
- Build trust and foster a collaborative team culture and help grow the respective leaders in each of the focus areas
- Build a strong engineering brand for Platforms and be able to attract and retain talent
- Have an excellent executive presence to communicate the teams vision/plan effectively and represent the organization in engineering/company-wide forums
- Effectively work cross-org and collaboratively with teams in other business and technical domains
- Develop and drive an execution model to strive for operational excellence
- Build an influential culture of engineering excellence maintaining the balance and right trade-off for building products for speed and tech debt
- Excellent communication and should be able to articulate his ideas well and escalate problems on time with the right forum.
M.Tech/B.Tech or similar from Tier 1/Tier2 college
- 10 -15 years of experience in building and leading world class technology team.
- 9 years of full-blown techno managerial role in software industry
- Capable of liaising with DevOps, Infra and other internal teams to meet the project requirements of timing, performance, monitoring, testability and scalability.
- Deep knowledge and experience working in Big data and distributed systems at a company of scale
- Strong understanding of technical architecture, system design, and problem-solving acumen on complex technical challenges
- Experience working cross-functionally with Data consumers, Data Science/Machine learning and Business partners
- Experience collaborating with geographically distributed teams
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying